Following interest in our Health Passport for young people leaving care, we have now produced a passport suitable for wider use.
The Health Passport has been designed to be useful for young people or adults accessing a range of different health services:
• Young people leaving the care system
• Young people making the transition from children’s to adult health services
• Students leaving home for the first time
• People who change address frequently
• Anyone who would like a handy reference point for their personal health records
• People travelling abroad
The passport includes space for a NHS number, birth information and several pages which can be completed with details of medical history, regular medication, contact details for GP, dentist and other health professionals, together with a pocket at the back for immunisation records or any other loose-leaf information, with a robust cover and all securely held with an elastic enclosure.
The passports are available for individuals or services to purchase at a cost of £10 each (including postage and packaging), with discounts on orders over 50.
To purchase your copies contact us on 08000 2556665 or email email@example.com.
Please click here to download a Health Passport flyer.